Has anyone stayed at the Faros Hotel/Sultanahmet? I have reserved a family suite. If you stayed there, would you recommend it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from London
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 6 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 7 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 8 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 9 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 13 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 14 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 15 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 16 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 17 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 24 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 25 Provence Restaurant Suggestions