So I received a note from a brand new hotel in Istanbul that is opening this Sunday, prices seem reasonable and the rooms look nice as well. The description say they are in an "up and coming neighborhood" here is the address:
Demirtas Mah.Hayriye Hanim Sok.No:19
Old City Suleymaniye/ Istanbul
Is the a convenient/safe neighborhood to stay at?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card