I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Istanbul Hotel Rec's
- 1 Beauty Products in France?!
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 7 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 8 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 9 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 13 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 16 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 17 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 20 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 21 Venice at Christmas?
- 22 Help with itenerary
- 23 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 24 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 25 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?