I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 2 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 3 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 4 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 7 Puglia and Matera
- 8 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 9 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 10 Andalucia Itinerary
- 11 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 12 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 13 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 14 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 15 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 16 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 17 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 18 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 19 Day Trip From London
- 20 day trip from Glasgow
- 21 Southern Puglia Italy
- 22 London-Paris summer 2016
- 23 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 24 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015