I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 What to expect over Christmas
- 4 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 5 First time in France
- 6 Italy/Greece with kids
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Rome
- 9 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Prague hotels
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Munich
- 15 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 16 Northern lights in December
- 17 Booking hotels before trains
- 18 Flights from Croatia
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 23 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th