I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 10 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 11 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 12 Prague & Croatia
- 13 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 14 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Florence airport costumes
- 21 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 22 A few last minute questions
- 23 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 24 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 25 Gluten Free in Italy