I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Greece itinerary ideas
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 9 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Car rental in Paris
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Road Maps of Ireland
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 A new travel app for Poland