I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Istanbul Hotel Rec's
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 9 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 12 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 13 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 14 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 ferry to Harwich
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 23 just want to know
- 24 Planning my trip to Italy
- 25 Sardinia July Our final plan