I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin transportation help
- 2 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 8 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 9 Trip to London
- 10 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 11 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 18 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 19 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 22 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 23 10 nights in France
- 24 Best Italian beach with teens
- 25 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?