I am planning on spending few nites in Istanbul this July. Is Sultanahmet or near Taskism square a better location to stay, considering I will visit both areas? Any opinion on Faros Sirecki hotel, Tasmak Sultan hotel or hotels near Taskism?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well, I'm always warning people
- 2 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 3 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 4 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 5 italy itinerary
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 17 5 Days in Corsica
- 18 Cork or Galway?
- 19 French lavender and cottages
- 20 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Seville in late January
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland