Going to istanbul for 2 days in Feb. Anybody know of some of the off beaten historical Roman ruins that I should visit that most people dont see? I'm a history buff . thanks
Istanbul historical sites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Two Days in Prague
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 london in 2.5 days
- 9 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 10 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 11 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 12 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 13 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 14 Escargot
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Pisa or Siena?
- 19 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 23 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 24 Best data sim
- 25 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions