Going to istanbul for 2 days in Feb. Anybody know of some of the off beaten historical Roman ruins that I should visit that most people dont see? I'm a history buff . thanks
Istanbul historical sites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it a bad time to go?
- 2 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 8 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 9 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 10 Naples and Salerno
- 11 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 12 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 13 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 17 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 18 Portugal with children
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 2 for 1 tickets
- 22 Spa in Scotland
- 23 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015