We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 2 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 3 Day Trip From London
- 4 Amsterdam and beyond
- 5 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 6 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 7 IDP for Scotland
- 8 Madrid Airport
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Italy in November
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Late October Trip in France
- 17 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 18 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 19 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 6 nights in Dublin
- 22 la spezia vs. levanto
- 23 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 24 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 25 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?