We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 2 Advise
- 3 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 4 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 5 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 6 The BEST Road Trip Ever! 15 Nights in Iceland
- 7 Small-group day tours from London?
- 8 How to rent a car...
- 9 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 10 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 11 Getting Around Toledo
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 14 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 15 Best location to stay in Seville
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 18 Crete - Short Island Cruises from/return Crete
- 19 Photos from our wonderful trip to Spain
- 20 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 21 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 22 Andalucia to Madrid
- 23 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 24 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 25 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?