We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 2 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 5 holiday problem in Budapest
- 6 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 7 When and how to book for a trip?
- 8 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Sicily or Rome
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 14 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 15 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 16 Lake Como - basta!
- 17 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 18 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 19 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 20 Italy
- 21 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 22 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 23 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!