We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 2 Well, I'm always warning people
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 9 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 13 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 14 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 15 Europe Sim card help
- 16 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 20 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 21 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 22 Abruzzo region
- 23 cell phone companys
- 24 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 25 Bead Tours in Jablonec?