We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 2 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 3 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 4 ICELAND DAY 1
- 5 Scotland in 8 days
- 6 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 7 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 8 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 9 Venturing even further
- 10 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 11 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 12 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Weekend in Paris in October
- 15 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 16 Summer in Europe
- 17 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 18 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Greek island advice
- 22 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary
- 23 Still another Normandy question
- 24 Sunday Brunch in Paris
- 25 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe