We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 4 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 9 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 Budapest Card
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 road trip through scotland
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 22 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?