We will be 5 nights in Sirkeci Konak Hotel and wonder about the ferries. They seem to be an inexpensive way to see parts of Istanbul. Do they depart regularly ? If anyone knows this hotel, how far is it to walk to the ferry ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 9 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 16 From London to Paris to US
- 17 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Residential wallpaper designs
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 25 Base City for N Europe Layover