After reading many a post on this forum, and trip advisor reviews I am excited to take one of the Istanbul eats walking tours. The problem is they all sound Great!!!! Has anyone taken these and which ones did you like?? Thanks for your help as always. Kim
Istanbul Eats Walks, which one to take??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 wineries near Ronda
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Fun, free language website
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I'm in a funk
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 18 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Where to stay in Naples, Italy