After reading many a post on this forum, and trip advisor reviews I am excited to take one of the Istanbul eats walking tours. The problem is they all sound Great!!!! Has anyone taken these and which ones did you like?? Thanks for your help as always. Kim
Istanbul Eats Walks, which one to take??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 22 Hotels that we found special
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report