We've been home a couple of weeks now, and we're still enjoying our dried apricots and sumac and pistachios. The food was incredible!
There was some discussion here a few weeks ago about Istanbul Eats and which tour to take. IE was featured on CBS Sunday Morning recently and here's a short video of one of their tours:
It's the "Culinary Secrets of the Old City" with guide Megan Clark, which is the tour we took (with Megan). The video gives you a bit more information, and lets you see Istanbul again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 6 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 10 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 11 Italy by car
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 T Mobile Does it Again
- 18 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 19 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 Seville Itinerary
- 23 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Florence 2 weeks