We've been home a couple of weeks now, and we're still enjoying our dried apricots and sumac and pistachios. The food was incredible!
There was some discussion here a few weeks ago about Istanbul Eats and which tour to take. IE was featured on CBS Sunday Morning recently and here's a short video of one of their tours:
It's the "Culinary Secrets of the Old City" with guide Megan Clark, which is the tour we took (with Megan). The video gives you a bit more information, and lets you see Istanbul again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 2 The highlands
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 Norwway trip report
- 9 Berlin to Barcelona
- 10 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 11 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 12 Best way to see Croatia?
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 17 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 18 Switzerland in April
- 19 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 20 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 25 Vienna to Bratislava