We've been home a couple of weeks now, and we're still enjoying our dried apricots and sumac and pistachios. The food was incredible!
There was some discussion here a few weeks ago about Istanbul Eats and which tour to take. IE was featured on CBS Sunday Morning recently and here's a short video of one of their tours:
It's the "Culinary Secrets of the Old City" with guide Megan Clark, which is the tour we took (with Megan). The video gives you a bit more information, and lets you see Istanbul again.
Istanbul Eats Culinary Tour on TV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!