We've been home a couple of weeks now, and we're still enjoying our dried apricots and sumac and pistachios. The food was incredible!
There was some discussion here a few weeks ago about Istanbul Eats and which tour to take. IE was featured on CBS Sunday Morning recently and here's a short video of one of their tours:
It's the "Culinary Secrets of the Old City" with guide Megan Clark, which is the tour we took (with Megan). The video gives you a bit more information, and lets you see Istanbul again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 2 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 3 retruning to US with souveniers
- 4 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 11 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 12 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 13 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Recommendations for trip to Cochem