We've been home a couple of weeks now, and we're still enjoying our dried apricots and sumac and pistachios. The food was incredible!
There was some discussion here a few weeks ago about Istanbul Eats and which tour to take. IE was featured on CBS Sunday Morning recently and here's a short video of one of their tours:
It's the "Culinary Secrets of the Old City" with guide Megan Clark, which is the tour we took (with Megan). The video gives you a bit more information, and lets you see Istanbul again.
Istanbul Eats Culinary Tour on TV
- 1 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Northern Italy
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 10 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 11 France by rail or car?
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 Hotels in Sorrento
- 14 Hair cuts in Florence
- 15 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 18 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 19 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 How Long For Santorini?
- 25 Best area for wine and which one?