We've been home a couple of weeks now, and we're still enjoying our dried apricots and sumac and pistachios. The food was incredible!
There was some discussion here a few weeks ago about Istanbul Eats and which tour to take. IE was featured on CBS Sunday Morning recently and here's a short video of one of their tours:
It's the "Culinary Secrets of the Old City" with guide Megan Clark, which is the tour we took (with Megan). The video gives you a bit more information, and lets you see Istanbul again.
Istanbul Eats Culinary Tour on TV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 4 Berlin from Rostock?
- 5 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 6 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Great London Bars with a view