If we are short on time in Istanbul and are trying to maximize our time, do you think the Bosphorus Cruise would be good to take at night? Or, is it pointless as you can't see things?
Istanbul Bosphorus Night Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Istanbul to Bodrum
- 2 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 5 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 8 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 9 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 12 We are off to France again!!
- 13 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 14 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 15 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 16 greece hotels
- 17 Noordam transatlantic
- 18 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 19 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 20 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 21 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 22 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 23 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 24 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 25 London-Jubilee Walkway