Visiting Istanbul for 3 nights on our way back from Croatia back to the States in a few weeks.
Currently have a reservation at the Park Hyatt but looking a bit closer at the property it seems so very far from the center of the action, especially given that we're first-time visitors.
We don't literally need to be in the middle of the madness but I also don't want to be so dreadfully far away that getting around becomes unmanageable.
What are the best higher-end properties? Definitely cannot afford the Four Seasons (either of them) at over $1000/night. But something in the $350-500/night range is fine.
One place that looks really interesting is the House Hotel Bosphorus--which has a beautiful waterfront location but, again, I worry about the overall location.
Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)