Visiting Istanbul for 3 nights on our way back from Croatia back to the States in a few weeks.
Currently have a reservation at the Park Hyatt but looking a bit closer at the property it seems so very far from the center of the action, especially given that we're first-time visitors.
We don't literally need to be in the middle of the madness but I also don't want to be so dreadfully far away that getting around becomes unmanageable.
What are the best higher-end properties? Definitely cannot afford the Four Seasons (either of them) at over $1000/night. But something in the $350-500/night range is fine.
One place that looks really interesting is the House Hotel Bosphorus--which has a beautiful waterfront location but, again, I worry about the overall location.
Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP: PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 20 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 21 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Venice/Mestre
- 25 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily