Visiting Istanbul for 3 nights on our way back from Croatia back to the States in a few weeks.
Currently have a reservation at the Park Hyatt but looking a bit closer at the property it seems so very far from the center of the action, especially given that we're first-time visitors.
We don't literally need to be in the middle of the madness but I also don't want to be so dreadfully far away that getting around becomes unmanageable.
What are the best higher-end properties? Definitely cannot afford the Four Seasons (either of them) at over $1000/night. But something in the $350-500/night range is fine.
One place that looks really interesting is the House Hotel Bosphorus--which has a beautiful waterfront location but, again, I worry about the overall location.
Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 4 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 5 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London Theater
- 25 3 nights in the 10th Paris