Visiting Istanbul for 3 nights on our way back from Croatia back to the States in a few weeks.
Currently have a reservation at the Park Hyatt but looking a bit closer at the property it seems so very far from the center of the action, especially given that we're first-time visitors.
We don't literally need to be in the middle of the madness but I also don't want to be so dreadfully far away that getting around becomes unmanageable.
What are the best higher-end properties? Definitely cannot afford the Four Seasons (either of them) at over $1000/night. But something in the $350-500/night range is fine.
One place that looks really interesting is the House Hotel Bosphorus--which has a beautiful waterfront location but, again, I worry about the overall location.
Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?