My friend and I (both male ages 19) have only 3 days to spend in Istanbul. We were hoping for a possible itinerary that would allow us to scratch the surface of the city. We realize its not enough time but its already been booked and it what we have to work with. Were both into history and historical sites. We want to hit all the major attractions but we were looking for some more advice. e.g. Agia Sophia, Blue Mosque, the Sultans Palace
- 1 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 2 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 6 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Tennyson Home
- 13 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 18 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?