My friend and I (both male ages 19) have only 3 days to spend in Istanbul. We were hoping for a possible itinerary that would allow us to scratch the surface of the city. We realize its not enough time but its already been booked and it what we have to work with. Were both into history and historical sites. We want to hit all the major attractions but we were looking for some more advice. e.g. Agia Sophia, Blue Mosque, the Sultans Palace
- 1 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 2 London on a sunny day
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 6 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 9 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 10 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 13 portugal
- 14 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 19 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 20 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 21 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 24 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 25 Help with itenerary