Looking at planning a first time trip to Turkey in October and trying to figure out the best way to do Istanbul and Ephesus. I thought about a day trip to Ephesus flying in super early and leaving in the evening, but there looks like there's much to explore in the area and spending a couple of days sounds much less stressful. This is the plan so far. Only the ticket to Istanbul has been booked. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys have.
Day 1 Sept 29-- Arrive in Istanbul -- stay in Sultanamet area?
Day 2 Sept 30 Istanbul
Day 3 Oct 1 . Early morning flight to Izmir. Staying in Selçuk for base. See Ephesus.
Day 4 Oct 2 -- Day trip to Kuşadası
Day Oct 3 - Day trip to Şirince.
Day 6 Oct 4 - Fly back from Izmir to Istanbul in the evening. Staying in Sultanamet area again?
Day 7 Oct 5 - Istanbul
Day 8 Oct 6 Istanbul
Day 9 Oct 7 Leave
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 사설토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 10 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Globus Iberian Tour
- 25 Journees du patrimonie 2017