I am having a very difficult time getting accommodations for five nights in Istanbul. I have checked with probably over 30 or more hotels and Inns and all of the ones you guys have recommended and many more. I have very specific dates and am not flexible, unfortunately. Has anyone else ever had this kind of trouble there? This has become a full time job, basically! I have traveled the world for over 40 years and have never run into anything like this. Of course, I am also inflexible about not wanting to spend $2000 for 5 nights and only being in the Old City. Anyone have any thoughts on this besides-- give up! I already have my air tickets, too.
Istanbul accomodations help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Europe
- 2 Review on WorldSIM Roaming SIM card
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 13 London to Paris by train
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why