I am having a very difficult time getting accommodations for five nights in Istanbul. I have checked with probably over 30 or more hotels and Inns and all of the ones you guys have recommended and many more. I have very specific dates and am not flexible, unfortunately. Has anyone else ever had this kind of trouble there? This has become a full time job, basically! I have traveled the world for over 40 years and have never run into anything like this. Of course, I am also inflexible about not wanting to spend $2000 for 5 nights and only being in the Old City. Anyone have any thoughts on this besides-- give up! I already have my air tickets, too.
Istanbul accomodations help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!