I am having a very difficult time getting accommodations for five nights in Istanbul. I have checked with probably over 30 or more hotels and Inns and all of the ones you guys have recommended and many more. I have very specific dates and am not flexible, unfortunately. Has anyone else ever had this kind of trouble there? This has become a full time job, basically! I have traveled the world for over 40 years and have never run into anything like this. Of course, I am also inflexible about not wanting to spend $2000 for 5 nights and only being in the Old City. Anyone have any thoughts on this besides-- give up! I already have my air tickets, too.
Istanbul accomodations help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 10 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 11 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 16 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 St Germain
- 19 When to go to Sicily
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens