I am having a very difficult time getting accommodations for five nights in Istanbul. I have checked with probably over 30 or more hotels and Inns and all of the ones you guys have recommended and many more. I have very specific dates and am not flexible, unfortunately. Has anyone else ever had this kind of trouble there? This has become a full time job, basically! I have traveled the world for over 40 years and have never run into anything like this. Of course, I am also inflexible about not wanting to spend $2000 for 5 nights and only being in the Old City. Anyone have any thoughts on this besides-- give up! I already have my air tickets, too.
Istanbul accomodations help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Need advice for this
- 4 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 5 Welcome
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 11 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 25 nearby cities to london