I have looked at other websites and have not found anything of interest. I'm in hope of finding someone to travel with that is of age 30-45. I don't have a set itinerary and am hoping to visit more than one place over the course of a week or two in June 2013. You would be responsible for your own costs. I'm not much on climbing mountains or white-water rafting, but more of leisurely wandering, taking photos, grabbing a drink with the locals, etc. I have no problem sitting on the beach for an hour or so. I prefer not to take a guided tour since I'd like to see more than one thing in my own time. Please contact me if you are interested and perhaps we can set up some travel plans.
ISO travel companion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 VISA question
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 7 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 14 France,Spain,Italy
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 24 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015