I have looked at other websites and have not found anything of interest. I'm in hope of finding someone to travel with that is of age 30-45. I don't have a set itinerary and am hoping to visit more than one place over the course of a week or two in June 2013. You would be responsible for your own costs. I'm not much on climbing mountains or white-water rafting, but more of leisurely wandering, taking photos, grabbing a drink with the locals, etc. I have no problem sitting on the beach for an hour or so. I prefer not to take a guided tour since I'd like to see more than one thing in my own time. Please contact me if you are interested and perhaps we can set up some travel plans.
ISO travel companion
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice