I have looked at other websites and have not found anything of interest. I'm in hope of finding someone to travel with that is of age 30-45. I don't have a set itinerary and am hoping to visit more than one place over the course of a week or two in June 2013. You would be responsible for your own costs. I'm not much on climbing mountains or white-water rafting, but more of leisurely wandering, taking photos, grabbing a drink with the locals, etc. I have no problem sitting on the beach for an hour or so. I prefer not to take a guided tour since I'd like to see more than one thing in my own time. Please contact me if you are interested and perhaps we can set up some travel plans.
ISO travel companion
- 1 Where to stay in London in July
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 ferry to Harwich
- 14 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 20 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 23 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Tennyson Home
- 25 Istanbul Hotels