I have looked at other websites and have not found anything of interest. I'm in hope of finding someone to travel with that is of age 30-45. I don't have a set itinerary and am hoping to visit more than one place over the course of a week or two in June 2013. You would be responsible for your own costs. I'm not much on climbing mountains or white-water rafting, but more of leisurely wandering, taking photos, grabbing a drink with the locals, etc. I have no problem sitting on the beach for an hour or so. I prefer not to take a guided tour since I'd like to see more than one thing in my own time. Please contact me if you are interested and perhaps we can set up some travel plans.
ISO travel companion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 17 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 First Time to UK since 2001
- 22 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 23 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report