My family (2 adults, 2 kids) are visiting Isle of Man in late June. We're definitely novice travelers - lots of travel in the USA, but this is part of our first trip outside the US. We've combed through the Isle of Man website and their brochures and have see some hotels in Douglas that look good in print, but I could sure use some advice. We'll be there probably 3 nights. We're hoping for an en suite family room, and we're wondering about the Castle Mona (aka Quality Hotel) or maybe the Adelphi or the Inglewood. Anyone have any experience or advice with Douglas??
Isle of Man hotel advice
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 4 Cuenca or Toledo
- 5 Wimpy's
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 semi escorted tours
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 16 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Nice
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 trip
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...