My wife and I are planning to visit the Isle of Jersey in March. Any suggestions for hotels, sightseeing,etc? What should we expect for weather in late March? Also, are there frequent ferries to France? Thanks!
Isle of Jersey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 3 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 4 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Is Capri overrated?
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Need help with our itinerary
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 11 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 12 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 13 A week in Paris
- 14 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 15 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 17 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 9 days on amalfi coast
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights