We are definately visiting both the Isle of Capri (blue grotto) and Pompeii on the same day. I think we will need more time in Pompeii to look around....
Do you have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland
- 2 바카라규칙＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천◁온라인카지노추천
- 3 바카라게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트™바카라사이트주소
- 4 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 5 Greece
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy