I am traveling to Scotland in July with my wife and two kids (aged 8 and 3.5 years). We are visiting the Isle of Arran where we are staying for about 3.5 days (July 20th-23rd). The question I have is whether this is enough or is it too much. We will be having a car while there and plan to drive around the island visiting the sites, going to the beach and on one of the days take the ferry to drive down the Mull of Kintyre. The other alternative is to stay 2.5 days on Arran (not do Kintyre) and stay a night in Loch Lomond or Glasgow before continuing onto Stirling and Edinburgh.
Thank you to all the members on this forum who have been immensely helpful before and appreciate all the inputs and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Madrird and Seville
- 16 Greece
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 Lake Como AREA questions
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Help on ancient history route