I am traveling to Scotland in July with my wife and two kids (aged 8 and 3.5 years). We are visiting the Isle of Arran where we are staying for about 3.5 days (July 20th-23rd). The question I have is whether this is enough or is it too much. We will be having a car while there and plan to drive around the island visiting the sites, going to the beach and on one of the days take the ferry to drive down the Mull of Kintyre. The other alternative is to stay 2.5 days on Arran (not do Kintyre) and stay a night in Loch Lomond or Glasgow before continuing onto Stirling and Edinburgh.
Thank you to all the members on this forum who have been immensely helpful before and appreciate all the inputs and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 We're here!
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Bremerhaven and environs
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!