I am traveling to Scotland in July with my wife and two kids (aged 8 and 3.5 years). We are visiting the Isle of Arran where we are staying for about 3.5 days (July 20th-23rd). The question I have is whether this is enough or is it too much. We will be having a car while there and plan to drive around the island visiting the sites, going to the beach and on one of the days take the ferry to drive down the Mull of Kintyre. The other alternative is to stay 2.5 days on Arran (not do Kintyre) and stay a night in Loch Lomond or Glasgow before continuing onto Stirling and Edinburgh.
Thank you to all the members on this forum who have been immensely helpful before and appreciate all the inputs and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 2017 Easter in Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 15 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Towersey, London
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 24 Westerplatte
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily