We'll be on Islay for several days in 2016 and I was wondering if anyone has any favorite guidebooks specifically for walking on Islay. Or if you've hired a guide who/what company did you use and how did you like it/him/her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Cover For Hertz
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 Baby Milk
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Granada to Madrid
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 English Countryside