We'll be on Islay for several days in 2016 and I was wondering if anyone has any favorite guidebooks specifically for walking on Islay. Or if you've hired a guide who/what company did you use and how did you like it/him/her?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 3 썬시티카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Versailles
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France