Me, my wife, and our 2 young children (2 1/2 years old and 6 months old) are planning a 2-week trip to Dalmatia in mid April and have a couple of questions for folks.
1. We'd like to visit 2 of the following places: Mljet, Korcula, Broc, Hvar or Makarska. We'll be starting our travels in Dubrovnik. Any suggestions on which of those places is best for beaches and hiking as well as some cultural exposure? Which are the easiest to travel to (logistically) in April?
2. It'd be great to be able to just take boats to these places. Are ferry / catamaran available in April from Dubrovnik?
Thank you for any / all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel