Has anyone used this company for riding tours in Iceland? I am looking at #41 which is a short ride, then a soak in the Blue Lagoon before heading to the airport to return home. I just wondered about the time schedule. They advertise that it is something that is possible before a flight back. What does anyone think?
Ishetar Riding Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Azores
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 4 weeks in the UK
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Switzerland help...?