I am having trouble choosing a hotel on the island. We like Mezzatore but it seems so
isolated! Is there a good luxury option that is closer to towns for strolling in the evening
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 wandering in venice
- 4 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 5 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 6 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 7 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 8 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 9 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 12 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 Final Itinerary help
- 15 heathrow time needed
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 20 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 21 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 22 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 23 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 24 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 25 Where to buy Saffron?