I am having trouble choosing a hotel on the island. We like Mezzatore but it seems so
isolated! Is there a good luxury option that is closer to towns for strolling in the evening
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 2 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 3 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 7 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 8 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 9 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 10 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 11 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 12 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Travel from Granada to Seville
- 15 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 Trip Report - Snowdonia Wales and Crib Goch
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Athens Metro from airport
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 21 Train/Subway Questions
- 22 2015 Flight Prices
- 23 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 Getting Around Toledo