I am having trouble choosing a hotel on the island. We like Mezzatore but it seems so
isolated! Is there a good luxury option that is closer to towns for strolling in the evening
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 2 Why Not Helsinki?
- 3 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 6 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 7 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 8 days in Vienna in December
- 12 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 15 Car rental leaving Rome
- 16 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 17 Christmas Market and Parking
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 21 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 22 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!