I am having trouble choosing a hotel on the island. We like Mezzatore but it seems so
isolated! Is there a good luxury option that is closer to towns for strolling in the evening
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 3 Car rental in Croatia
- 4 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 5 One day in Paris!
- 6 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 7 A plethora of islands
- 8 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 9 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 10 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 11 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 12 Lake Garda itinerary
- 13 Winery tours
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 16 air conditioning
- 17 Munich to Milan via train
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 St. Petersburg plus
- 20 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 25 Amsterdam historical walking tour