We are scheduled to be in Ischia next week. The house we rented is in one of the most affected towns. Communications with the owner last night is that they were ok post earthquake, but that I probably shouldn't travel there and he'd give me more news soon. I just sent him another message via Airbnb and am waiting to hear back.
I also emailed Caremar, as we bought our costly car ferry ticket already. Does anyone have any experience with Airbnb, natural disasters and refunds? Ferry refunds?
Also with the car I opted for mobile wifi, is it better this way or to get wifi via my at&t phone here in the states? Both options seem to be about $10 us per day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Towns around Lucca
- 9 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin Luggage storage
- 16 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest