We are scheduled to be in Ischia next week. The house we rented is in one of the most affected towns. Communications with the owner last night is that they were ok post earthquake, but that I probably shouldn't travel there and he'd give me more news soon. I just sent him another message via Airbnb and am waiting to hear back.
I also emailed Caremar, as we bought our costly car ferry ticket already. Does anyone have any experience with Airbnb, natural disasters and refunds? Ferry refunds?
Also with the car I opted for mobile wifi, is it better this way or to get wifi via my at&t phone here in the states? Both options seem to be about $10 us per day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help