We are scheduled to be in Ischia next week. The house we rented is in one of the most affected towns. Communications with the owner last night is that they were ok post earthquake, but that I probably shouldn't travel there and he'd give me more news soon. I just sent him another message via Airbnb and am waiting to hear back.
I also emailed Caremar, as we bought our costly car ferry ticket already. Does anyone have any experience with Airbnb, natural disasters and refunds? Ferry refunds?
Also with the car I opted for mobile wifi, is it better this way or to get wifi via my at&t phone here in the states? Both options seem to be about $10 us per day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 10 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 11 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 12 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 17 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 Iceland for Nine Days
- 21 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 22 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast