We are scheduled to be in Ischia next week. The house we rented is in one of the most affected towns. Communications with the owner last night is that they were ok post earthquake, but that I probably shouldn't travel there and he'd give me more news soon. I just sent him another message via Airbnb and am waiting to hear back.
I also emailed Caremar, as we bought our costly car ferry ticket already. Does anyone have any experience with Airbnb, natural disasters and refunds? Ferry refunds?
Also with the car I opted for mobile wifi, is it better this way or to get wifi via my at&t phone here in the states? Both options seem to be about $10 us per day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany or Sweden
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 5 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Rome -- The next time around
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 November in Rome
- 16 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 17 Campania in June, July, September
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 21 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 22 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?