My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy. He wants to do Pompeii or Herculaneum, so I was trying to add in some of the Almafi coast experience to the trip. I have already been to Sorrento & Capri. Based on the day trip to Carpi it seems a little overcrowded and extremely pricey, so we wanted something a little different. A friend of mine suggested Ischia and said how beautiful it was, however I have heard some mixed reviews on some articles. I have had some suggest Positano which looks gorgeous too. I was trying to figure out if we only had the chance to do one which one would be better, and if trying to do two was a good idea. Also if we did both which one would be better to spend the most time in? We have about ten full days (non traveling) to work with on our trip. Here are things we're looking for:
-a hotel in the 4/5 start range
-possible chance for hiking or exploring
-wineries if possible (I heard Ischia has wineries, anyone have any knowledge of this)
We've been to Monterosso which we adored, so if Ischia or Positano had that type of feel we'd love it. If anyone has any tips/suggestions we'd love them. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 사다리시스템 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 사다리시스템 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 13 CASH OR CARD?
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris