I'm flying to Naples at the end of June, and was intending to stay for 2 nights in Positano, and 4 in Ischia.
Having looked at transport options, I'm now wondering whether it would be a lot less hassle to stay in Sorrento for 2 nights, then onto Ischia, or just Ischia for the duration. All three places look like they would suit our objectives - a relaxing, sunny holiday with great views, food, and some interesting places to walk/bus to during a couple of the days.
Can anyone advise as to how easy it would be to get from Positanto to Ischia at that time, versus going from Sorrento to Ischia?
Thanks in advance. There's a wealth of information here and it's really going to help make the most of our stay in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 10 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 Paris to Bordeaux
- 13 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 20 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies