I'm flying to Naples at the end of June, and was intending to stay for 2 nights in Positano, and 4 in Ischia.
Having looked at transport options, I'm now wondering whether it would be a lot less hassle to stay in Sorrento for 2 nights, then onto Ischia, or just Ischia for the duration. All three places look like they would suit our objectives - a relaxing, sunny holiday with great views, food, and some interesting places to walk/bus to during a couple of the days.
Can anyone advise as to how easy it would be to get from Positanto to Ischia at that time, versus going from Sorrento to Ischia?
Thanks in advance. There's a wealth of information here and it's really going to help make the most of our stay in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more