I'm flying to Naples at the end of June, and was intending to stay for 2 nights in Positano, and 4 in Ischia.
Having looked at transport options, I'm now wondering whether it would be a lot less hassle to stay in Sorrento for 2 nights, then onto Ischia, or just Ischia for the duration. All three places look like they would suit our objectives - a relaxing, sunny holiday with great views, food, and some interesting places to walk/bus to during a couple of the days.
Can anyone advise as to how easy it would be to get from Positanto to Ischia at that time, versus going from Sorrento to Ischia?
Thanks in advance. There's a wealth of information here and it's really going to help make the most of our stay in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 7 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 15 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 16 European Vacation 2017
- 17 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 18 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 19 Need help in completing trip details
- 20 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 21 Which area to stay in London
- 22 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 Madrid food advice needed
- 25 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona