I'm flying to Naples at the end of June, and was intending to stay for 2 nights in Positano, and 4 in Ischia.
Having looked at transport options, I'm now wondering whether it would be a lot less hassle to stay in Sorrento for 2 nights, then onto Ischia, or just Ischia for the duration. All three places look like they would suit our objectives - a relaxing, sunny holiday with great views, food, and some interesting places to walk/bus to during a couple of the days.
Can anyone advise as to how easy it would be to get from Positanto to Ischia at that time, versus going from Sorrento to Ischia?
Thanks in advance. There's a wealth of information here and it's really going to help make the most of our stay in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Car rental from Barcelona
- 3 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 4 Sicily
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 Hiking in Austrian Alps?