I'm flying to Naples at the end of June, and was intending to stay for 2 nights in Positano, and 4 in Ischia.
Having looked at transport options, I'm now wondering whether it would be a lot less hassle to stay in Sorrento for 2 nights, then onto Ischia, or just Ischia for the duration. All three places look like they would suit our objectives - a relaxing, sunny holiday with great views, food, and some interesting places to walk/bus to during a couple of the days.
Can anyone advise as to how easy it would be to get from Positanto to Ischia at that time, versus going from Sorrento to Ischia?
Thanks in advance. There's a wealth of information here and it's really going to help make the most of our stay in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노가입■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노イ코리아카지노
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece