What is Ischia like? I'm particularly looking at Sant' Angelo. Is it a good place to swim, relax, have nice food and few drinks at night? It's going to be mine and my fiances first holiday for a very long time, so i want something special We will be staying for about 6 day. Is there plenty things to do?
Would you recommend any other places to stay in Ischia instead of San't Angelo?
How is it like with travelling over there? To Amalfi coast for example, or Pompeii?
We will be flying to Naples, so i thing we will stay in Naples for a couple of days and visit Vesuvius, and then for the rest of the holiday, we want to stay by the beach. Have nice walks etc. something romantic
Please can you recommend? I've never been there before and the budget is limited
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 5 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Camogli and surrounds
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 travel fan 220v?
- 18 Palermo Apartment
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 24 Barcelona - places to stay
- 25 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary