What is Ischia like? I'm particularly looking at Sant' Angelo. Is it a good place to swim, relax, have nice food and few drinks at night? It's going to be mine and my fiances first holiday for a very long time, so i want something special We will be staying for about 6 day. Is there plenty things to do?
Would you recommend any other places to stay in Ischia instead of San't Angelo?
How is it like with travelling over there? To Amalfi coast for example, or Pompeii?
We will be flying to Naples, so i thing we will stay in Naples for a couple of days and visit Vesuvius, and then for the rest of the holiday, we want to stay by the beach. Have nice walks etc. something romantic
Please can you recommend? I've never been there before and the budget is limited
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen