What is Ischia like? I'm particularly looking at Sant' Angelo. Is it a good place to swim, relax, have nice food and few drinks at night? It's going to be mine and my fiances first holiday for a very long time, so i want something special We will be staying for about 6 day. Is there plenty things to do?
Would you recommend any other places to stay in Ischia instead of San't Angelo?
How is it like with travelling over there? To Amalfi coast for example, or Pompeii?
We will be flying to Naples, so i thing we will stay in Naples for a couple of days and visit Vesuvius, and then for the rest of the holiday, we want to stay by the beach. Have nice walks etc. something romantic
Please can you recommend? I've never been there before and the budget is limited
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 Visit to Engand
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer