What is Ischia like? I'm particularly looking at Sant' Angelo. Is it a good place to swim, relax, have nice food and few drinks at night? It's going to be mine and my fiances first holiday for a very long time, so i want something special We will be staying for about 6 day. Is there plenty things to do?
Would you recommend any other places to stay in Ischia instead of San't Angelo?
How is it like with travelling over there? To Amalfi coast for example, or Pompeii?
We will be flying to Naples, so i thing we will stay in Naples for a couple of days and visit Vesuvius, and then for the rest of the holiday, we want to stay by the beach. Have nice walks etc. something romantic
Please can you recommend? I've never been there before and the budget is limited
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 K-Day
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Lay over time
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge