We'll be in Istanbul for the first time and I have no idea what to expect regarding prices there.
I'd prefer not to be stuck with extra Turkish lira at home.
Since we'll be there for about half a day, how much should I withdraw in Turkish lira to cover the following for 2 Adults in Sultanahmet:
1) taking round-trip ferry ride (not a cruise, just the ferry);
2) buying 1 pair of ornate indoor slippers (for Women) from Arasta Bazaar;
3) Entrance Fees (either to Blue Mosque or Basilica Cistern, 1 or 2 places max--though probably just 1 due to TIme Constraints);
4) buying 1 decorative lamp from Arasta.
Food for the day--and transportation from and to the Airport--we've already got covered.
Many thanks for your Estimates!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Westerplatte
- 12 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece