I know that there is only a slight chance receiving an answer to this title. But... if any of you, friends, have any knowledgw of this remote area and can recommend a place to stay with facilities in the room, I'll be most grateful. I know about the Hotel Isafjordur, but it is SO expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary
- 2 Ravello to Paestum
- 3 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 6 If you had four months...
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 9 Amalfi coast
- 10 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 18 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 22 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 25 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset