I know that there is only a slight chance receiving an answer to this title. But... if any of you, friends, have any knowledgw of this remote area and can recommend a place to stay with facilities in the room, I'll be most grateful. I know about the Hotel Isafjordur, but it is SO expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving loop in Normandy
- 2 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 3 For art lovers in London next week
- 4 One day in Paris!
- 5 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 6 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 7 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 8 Lake Maggiore?
- 9 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 10 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 11 Bodensee: Ride from Bregenz to Arbon, Switzerland
- 12 French Basque country
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 15 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 16 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 17 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 18 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 21 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 22 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 23 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 24 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 25 Rome Walking Guide