I know that there is only a slight chance receiving an answer to this title. But... if any of you, friends, have any knowledgw of this remote area and can recommend a place to stay with facilities in the room, I'll be most grateful. I know about the Hotel Isafjordur, but it is SO expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 2 3 days outside Venice
- 3 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 4 Night Bus?
- 5 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 6 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 9 Moldova and Transnistria
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 seat reservations
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 23 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 24 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland