I know that there is only a slight chance receiving an answer to this title. But... if any of you, friends, have any knowledgw of this remote area and can recommend a place to stay with facilities in the room, I'll be most grateful. I know about the Hotel Isafjordur, but it is SO expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 4 Day trips from Marseille
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 train to Vernon France
- 7 Avignon to London?
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Venice
- 12 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Traveling to Munich
- 17 London tube
- 18 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 19 cooking classes
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Zurich, Switzerland
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 Europe in 21 days