I know that there is only a slight chance receiving an answer to this title. But... if any of you, friends, have any knowledgw of this remote area and can recommend a place to stay with facilities in the room, I'll be most grateful. I know about the Hotel Isafjordur, but it is SO expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 alcazar question and seville advice
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 24 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 25 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons