I know that there is only a slight chance receiving an answer to this title. But... if any of you, friends, have any knowledgw of this remote area and can recommend a place to stay with facilities in the room, I'll be most grateful. I know about the Hotel Isafjordur, but it is SO expensive. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 3 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 4 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Switz-Germany-Austria-France by train
- 7 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 8 Park Guell/Sagrada Famila
- 9 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 10 SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
- 11 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 12 Rhine River
- 13 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 14 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 15 Vueling Airline thoughts/experiences?
- 16 Thank You
- 17 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 18 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 24 Excess insurance
- 25 London: Battle of the badges