I plan on taking a trip to Dubrovnik. Now I will explore the outer areas like the islands , beaches and nice areas around Dubrovnik upon another portion of my trip before I go into the town because I will be staying in the area for a while. My question though is if two days enough to just see the town of Dubrovnik itself? Like the main important sights and attractions inside Dubrovnik? Would two days be enough for the town itself?
Is two days enough in Dubrovnik?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Florence in October
- 7 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?