I plan on taking a trip to Dubrovnik. Now I will explore the outer areas like the islands , beaches and nice areas around Dubrovnik upon another portion of my trip before I go into the town because I will be staying in the area for a while. My question though is if two days enough to just see the town of Dubrovnik itself? Like the main important sights and attractions inside Dubrovnik? Would two days be enough for the town itself?
Is two days enough in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 4 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 5 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 11 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 14 How long in Venice?
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes