I plan on taking a trip to Dubrovnik. Now I will explore the outer areas like the islands , beaches and nice areas around Dubrovnik upon another portion of my trip before I go into the town because I will be staying in the area for a while. My question though is if two days enough to just see the town of Dubrovnik itself? Like the main important sights and attractions inside Dubrovnik? Would two days be enough for the town itself?
Is two days enough in Dubrovnik?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 7 Which travel plan?
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus