I plan on taking a trip to Dubrovnik. Now I will explore the outer areas like the islands , beaches and nice areas around Dubrovnik upon another portion of my trip before I go into the town because I will be staying in the area for a while. My question though is if two days enough to just see the town of Dubrovnik itself? Like the main important sights and attractions inside Dubrovnik? Would two days be enough for the town itself?
Is two days enough in Dubrovnik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Moroccan food in Paris
- 12 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 13 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Bike touring in France
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Ireland driving vacation
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 Late night train from Prague