I'm planning a trip to Tuscany in late August, specifically the Val D'Orcia area. Would the countryside be too dry at that time of the year? Would your recommend early June instead? It's my first trip Tuscany and want to experience it at its best. August would be the ideal month, because I can take a longer vacation then.
Is Tuscany less scenic in August?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 7 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?