I'm planning a trip to Tuscany in late August, specifically the Val D'Orcia area. Would the countryside be too dry at that time of the year? Would your recommend early June instead? It's my first trip Tuscany and want to experience it at its best. August would be the ideal month, because I can take a longer vacation then.
Is Tuscany less scenic in August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Portugal in January
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia