I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ViiLa : YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 MAIL 24*7
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Moscow Favorites
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 19 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 20 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 21 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik