I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 First time in France
- 5 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 6 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 7 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Portugal itinerary help
- 11 First Time Solo Travel info
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Munich
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes