I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 2 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 3 Scotland itinerary advice
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 seat reservations
- 6 Reaching the Lake District
- 7 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 12 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Moldova and Transnistria
- 15 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 23 Night Bus?
- 24 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 25 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?