I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 6 Malta: baby food?
- 7 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 8 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 2 London theatre recommendations
- 13 spanish winery region(s)
- 14 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 15 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 16 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 21 December in Deutschland
- 22 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 23 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 24 cash or plastic in Greece
- 25 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal