I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 10 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Versailles
- 13 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS