I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 8 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 9 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Lille Braderie 2017
- 11 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 12 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 13 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 14 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 17 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village