I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Munich Hotel Location
- 8 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 13 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 14 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 17 Is Sicily Safe?
- 18 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 19 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 20 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 21 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 22 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo