I was wondering if it is safe to visit Turkey towards the end of the year? It is closely located to some areas of conflict so I am wondering it is a safe place for american tourists.
If so, could you please suggest some travel companies that offer tours to that area?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 Greek fuel cost
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Dog friendly hotels
- 12 Killarney
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?