We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Gtg San Antonio
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 14 1 week Tuscany in November
- 15 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 19 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Gift for French business associate
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Scotland Votes "No"
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece