We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 2 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 9 Christmas in London
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 12 Norway Advice
- 13 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 14 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 15 Winter in Paris
- 16 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 17 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 18 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 19 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 20 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 23 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 24 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!