We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 2 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 7 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 8 dining in Brussels
- 9 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 12 using airbnb for the first time...
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 20 How much luggage?????
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 17 days in Europe: a family vacation