We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 2 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 7 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 8 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 9 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 18 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 19 Paris and where else?
- 20 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 21 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 22 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule