We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Transports in Santorini
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 20 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 24 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 25 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?