We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 How to make this adventure work?
- 23 Eating in University cafeterias
- 24 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD