We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 6 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 9 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 10 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 11 Berlin - one day off
- 12 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 13 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 16 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 21 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 22 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 23 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 24 Spain in late November/early December
- 25 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?