We were planning a first-time visit to Turkey for September/October, but we are now wondering if it is safe to go, especially to Istanbul. The news from Egypt has added to that concern, as we're wondering if a similar situation could occur in Turkey. Any input would be welcome.
Is Turkey safe for travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 4 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 5 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 6 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Do trains run past midnight???
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 13 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 16 Barcelona for single female
- 17 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 22 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 23 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Help for San Sebastian