Planning a last minute trip to Paris in 2 weeks. This will be our first trip to Paris, celebrating my husband's 50th Birthday and our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Being our first trip to Paris we hope to experience all the typical tourist attractions, walk around, enjoy magnificent views and experience the Parisian lifestyle, bakeries and cafes. Understanding that it is Fashion Week and many preferred hotels are already booked, we have found a hotel, Hotel Brighton, right near the Jardin des Tuileries/short walk to Louvre. Does anyone know this area and is it safe? or would I be better off in a different area. There is very little availability in 5,6,7 arrondissement or St Germaine area at a reasonable rate, under 300 Euro.
Is Tuillieres Gardens/Louvre area a good area for hotel?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 6 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia