I know Tue and Wed are the best days to buy domestic tickets. Is the same true with international. Note I am not thinking of travel days, but actual purchase days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driver"s License & Language
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 4 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Labor Day in Paris
- 7 Train up the Jungfrau
- 8 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 9 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 24 A visit to Greenwich
- 25 Advice on zermatt hotels