My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or Sep. We are putting aside 15 days. We are thinking of doing the following:
Fly in to London and stay 6 days. Then travel via Eurostar to Bruges via Brussels. Spend 1 night in Bruges. The next afternoon, travel back via Eurostar to Brussels. Stay one night. Then travel via Eurostar the next afternoon to Paris, where we will stay the remaining nights before flying back. Is this a workable itinerary? I understand that there are probably far more to see and do in London and Paris, so I have set aside more time in those 2 cities. But I am not sure if this is too hectic an itinerary? Please advise!
On another note, I am still confused about traveling into Bruges and from Bruges back to Brussels. Is it better to buy a Eurostar ticket for both routes, or use other forms of trains?
I would also think it is better to buy a Eurostar ticket to get from Brussels to Paris as well, right?
Thanks so much! Appreciate any advice given!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vegetarian in spain
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 6 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Dublin Leap Card
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help