My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in May or Sep. We are putting aside 15 days. We are thinking of doing the following:
Fly in to London and stay 6 days. Then travel via Eurostar to Bruges via Brussels. Spend 1 night in Bruges. The next afternoon, travel back via Eurostar to Brussels. Stay one night. Then travel via Eurostar the next afternoon to Paris, where we will stay the remaining nights before flying back. Is this a workable itinerary? I understand that there are probably far more to see and do in London and Paris, so I have set aside more time in those 2 cities. But I am not sure if this is too hectic an itinerary? Please advise!
On another note, I am still confused about traveling into Bruges and from Bruges back to Brussels. Is it better to buy a Eurostar ticket for both routes, or use other forms of trains?
I would also think it is better to buy a Eurostar ticket to get from Brussels to Paris as well, right?
Thanks so much! Appreciate any advice given!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Douro Valley in January?
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 12 Munich and....???
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Can parking