Let me know If following itinerary is possible or reverse from east to west?
Flying to Barcelona for 3 days, take a train to Paris for 3 days, easy jet flight to Catania for 3 days, train to Napeles, (sorrento) 3 days, easy jet flight to from Naples to Mykonos 3 days, ferry to Santorini for 3 days, fly back home from Athens.
I am fine if I am wasting travel time while on train or plane. I believe its part of travel too.
I can book from Greece and fly back home from Barcelona too. thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 car rental
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 scotland itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Hotel in Florence
- 25 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome