Let me know If following itinerary is possible or reverse from east to west?
Flying to Barcelona for 3 days, take a train to Paris for 3 days, easy jet flight to Catania for 3 days, train to Napeles, (sorrento) 3 days, easy jet flight to from Naples to Mykonos 3 days, ferry to Santorini for 3 days, fly back home from Athens.
I am fine if I am wasting travel time while on train or plane. I believe its part of travel too.
I can book from Greece and fly back home from Barcelona too. thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Bath/Cotswolds
- 11 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 24 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 25 Budapest Card