I am planning to visit Italy in Mid May. I stay in Edinburgh and was never been to Europe and would like your advice/suggestions for the itinerary I have made.
Day1 - Edinburgh to Pisa--> see Leaning tower of Pisa in afternoon/evening-->Stay at Pisa
Day 2- Leave for Venice by morning train-->See places-->Stay at Venice
Day 3 - See places--> Leave for Naples by night train (Overnight Journey)
Day 4- Go to Capri--> Visit Grotto caves -->Stay at Capri
Day 5- See Amalfi coast-->Stay at Naples
Day 6 - Leave for Rome--> Visit Colosseum/Forum
Day 7 - Visit places around Rome (Vatical City)
Day 8 - Leave for Edinburgh in the morning
Few people were insisting to cover Florence & Cinque Terre as well but we like beaches/coastal region and not that much interested into historical places. Kindly suggest if this plan looks good and what places should I visit in Pisa, Venice, Rome & Capri. Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 6 Recommendations
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris- restaurant
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 Happy birthday ATM
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.