I am planning to visit Italy in Mid May. I stay in Edinburgh and was never been to Europe and would like your advice/suggestions for the itinerary I have made.
Day1 - Edinburgh to Pisa--> see Leaning tower of Pisa in afternoon/evening-->Stay at Pisa
Day 2- Leave for Venice by morning train-->See places-->Stay at Venice
Day 3 - See places--> Leave for Naples by night train (Overnight Journey)
Day 4- Go to Capri--> Visit Grotto caves -->Stay at Capri
Day 5- See Amalfi coast-->Stay at Naples
Day 6 - Leave for Rome--> Visit Colosseum/Forum
Day 7 - Visit places around Rome (Vatical City)
Day 8 - Leave for Edinburgh in the morning
Few people were insisting to cover Florence & Cinque Terre as well but we like beaches/coastal region and not that much interested into historical places. Kindly suggest if this plan looks good and what places should I visit in Pisa, Venice, Rome & Capri. Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Naxos car rental
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 13 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Things to do in Brussels
- 18 Short Trip in July
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 22 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 23 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week