I am planning to visit Italy in Mid May. I stay in Edinburgh and was never been to Europe and would like your advice/suggestions for the itinerary I have made.
Day1 - Edinburgh to Pisa--> see Leaning tower of Pisa in afternoon/evening-->Stay at Pisa
Day 2- Leave for Venice by morning train-->See places-->Stay at Venice
Day 3 - See places--> Leave for Naples by night train (Overnight Journey)
Day 4- Go to Capri--> Visit Grotto caves -->Stay at Capri
Day 5- See Amalfi coast-->Stay at Naples
Day 6 - Leave for Rome--> Visit Colosseum/Forum
Day 7 - Visit places around Rome (Vatical City)
Day 8 - Leave for Edinburgh in the morning
Few people were insisting to cover Florence & Cinque Terre as well but we like beaches/coastal region and not that much interested into historical places. Kindly suggest if this plan looks good and what places should I visit in Pisa, Venice, Rome & Capri. Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini