I am planning to visit Italy in Mid May. I stay in Edinburgh and was never been to Europe and would like your advice/suggestions for the itinerary I have made.
Day1 - Edinburgh to Pisa--> see Leaning tower of Pisa in afternoon/evening-->Stay at Pisa
Day 2- Leave for Venice by morning train-->See places-->Stay at Venice
Day 3 - See places--> Leave for Naples by night train (Overnight Journey)
Day 4- Go to Capri--> Visit Grotto caves -->Stay at Capri
Day 5- See Amalfi coast-->Stay at Naples
Day 6 - Leave for Rome--> Visit Colosseum/Forum
Day 7 - Visit places around Rome (Vatical City)
Day 8 - Leave for Edinburgh in the morning
Few people were insisting to cover Florence & Cinque Terre as well but we like beaches/coastal region and not that much interested into historical places. Kindly suggest if this plan looks good and what places should I visit in Pisa, Venice, Rome & Capri. Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Umbria / Le Marche
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Katyn massacres
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 18 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 19 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 Italy
- 23 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 24 3 weeks in Spain
- 25 Emergencies in Ireland