Before reserving this apartment in Naples' Centro Storico, can someone comment on the neighborhood?
I like the fact that it's very near to a metro stop, and the appartment looks great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 2 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 3 Loire or Provence in January?
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 13 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 18 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam