Before reserving this apartment in Naples' Centro Storico, can someone comment on the neighborhood?
I like the fact that it's very near to a metro stop, and the appartment looks great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 3 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 4 10 day Italy
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?