Before reserving this apartment in Naples' Centro Storico, can someone comment on the neighborhood?
I like the fact that it's very near to a metro stop, and the appartment looks great!
Is this address in Naples a nice spot to spend 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 3 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 11 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 21 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts