Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel to western Europe from India
- 2 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 3 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 4 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 7 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 14 Walking in Oslo
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 week in calabria
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?