Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 3 Family trip to France with kids
- 4 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 5 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 6 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 9 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Car Rental in Iceland
- 12 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 13 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 14 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 18 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 19 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 20 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 21 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 23 A week in spain
- 24 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 25 Private driver Amalfi Coast