Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 2 weeks in Spain
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 First visit to France in November
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 25 4 Months in Europe