Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 French open
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 tulips in the Netherland
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia