Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 2 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 7 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 8 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 9 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 10 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 18 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 19 Paris and where else?
- 20 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 21 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 22 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule