Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 Paris November 2014
- 6 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 7 Arc de Triumph Question
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 10 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 11 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 12 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?