Are any of you seasoned travelers familiar with the streets Rue champon and Rue du temple in the 3rd arr? Considering a flat rental on rue du temple for one week this summer for our first visit to paris. Lots of people seem to like the 3rd arr. (particularly near the picasso museum, and others favor the 6th & 7th arr. Thanks so much for any input!
Is this a good location to rent a flat in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 5 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 6 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Best day trips from Paris
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Sunny September Trip Report
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Norway Advice
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 See You In Minsk
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?