My husband remembers (from 30 yrs ago) that the museums were open one day a wk for free for the locals. Is this still in play?
Is there still a 'free' day to see museums in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 2 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 3 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 4 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 5 Trains
- 6 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Travel to San Gimignano
- 9 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 10 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 13 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 14 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 15 marbella spain
- 16 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 17 Barcelona restaurants
- 18 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 19 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Sicily in seven days