My husband remembers (from 30 yrs ago) that the museums were open one day a wk for free for the locals. Is this still in play?
Is there still a 'free' day to see museums in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 2 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 3 Help me with this trip
- 4 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 7 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 8 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 9 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 10 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 11 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 19 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Great restaurants in Italy
- 22 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 23 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 24 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 25 Greece after the Vote