My husband remembers (from 30 yrs ago) that the museums were open one day a wk for free for the locals. Is this still in play?
Is there still a 'free' day to see museums in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 3 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 4 2 Days in Brussels
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Monet's Giverny
- 7 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 8 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 9 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 10 Munich Day Trips
- 11 Cookware in France
- 12 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 13 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 14 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 15 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 16 wedding abroad
- 17 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 18 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 21 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 22 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 23 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 24 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 25 apartment