My husband remembers (from 30 yrs ago) that the museums were open one day a wk for free for the locals. Is this still in play?
Is there still a 'free' day to see museums in Amsterdam?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 3 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 4 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 10 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 11 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 12 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 13 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 14 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 15 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 18 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Car rental at Athens airport
- 21 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 25 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?