I am going to be in Tirol from October 23 to October 29.
I'm landing in Munich, renting a car and heading south.
Usually I'm in Austria for ski vacations, so I know that the towns in Tirol have great night life whenever I'm there.
The question is - is it the same in October and months with no ski tourism? or is the nightlife so awesome there just because of the apre-skiers?
I don't want to stay in hotels in major/big cities like Salzburg or Innsbruck, I prefer staying in the nice awesome towns Tirol offer like Mayrhofen, Zell am See, Saalbach, Seefeld, Ishgl, Bad Gastein, Kitzbuhel etc.
So to sum up - is the night life in Tirol the same in the non-ski months? and if so, can you please recommend towns that I will have a great nightlife?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Barcelona sites: attire
- 5 Self-driving in Iceland
- 6 Ann Frank House
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 11 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 12 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 13 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 14 Referendum in Greece
- 15 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 16 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 19 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 20 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 21 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 22 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 23 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?