I am going to be in Tirol from October 23 to October 29.
I'm landing in Munich, renting a car and heading south.
Usually I'm in Austria for ski vacations, so I know that the towns in Tirol have great night life whenever I'm there.
The question is - is it the same in October and months with no ski tourism? or is the nightlife so awesome there just because of the apre-skiers?
I don't want to stay in hotels in major/big cities like Salzburg or Innsbruck, I prefer staying in the nice awesome towns Tirol offer like Mayrhofen, Zell am See, Saalbach, Seefeld, Ishgl, Bad Gastein, Kitzbuhel etc.
So to sum up - is the night life in Tirol the same in the non-ski months? and if so, can you please recommend towns that I will have a great nightlife?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?