I am going to be in Tirol from October 23 to October 29.
I'm landing in Munich, renting a car and heading south.
Usually I'm in Austria for ski vacations, so I know that the towns in Tirol have great night life whenever I'm there.
The question is - is it the same in October and months with no ski tourism? or is the nightlife so awesome there just because of the apre-skiers?
I don't want to stay in hotels in major/big cities like Salzburg or Innsbruck, I prefer staying in the nice awesome towns Tirol offer like Mayrhofen, Zell am See, Saalbach, Seefeld, Ishgl, Bad Gastein, Kitzbuhel etc.
So to sum up - is the night life in Tirol the same in the non-ski months? and if so, can you please recommend towns that I will have a great nightlife?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 8 Norway Honeymoon
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada