I am going to be in Tirol from October 23 to October 29.
I'm landing in Munich, renting a car and heading south.
Usually I'm in Austria for ski vacations, so I know that the towns in Tirol have great night life whenever I'm there.
The question is - is it the same in October and months with no ski tourism? or is the nightlife so awesome there just because of the apre-skiers?
I don't want to stay in hotels in major/big cities like Salzburg or Innsbruck, I prefer staying in the nice awesome towns Tirol offer like Mayrhofen, Zell am See, Saalbach, Seefeld, Ishgl, Bad Gastein, Kitzbuhel etc.
So to sum up - is the night life in Tirol the same in the non-ski months? and if so, can you please recommend towns that I will have a great nightlife?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Neck Pillow
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Tieks for travel
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 14 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 Alsace to Austria?
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Budapest language lessons
- 25 Tours in Wales