I am going to be in Tirol from October 23 to October 29.
I'm landing in Munich, renting a car and heading south.
Usually I'm in Austria for ski vacations, so I know that the towns in Tirol have great night life whenever I'm there.
The question is - is it the same in October and months with no ski tourism? or is the nightlife so awesome there just because of the apre-skiers?
I don't want to stay in hotels in major/big cities like Salzburg or Innsbruck, I prefer staying in the nice awesome towns Tirol offer like Mayrhofen, Zell am See, Saalbach, Seefeld, Ishgl, Bad Gastein, Kitzbuhel etc.
So to sum up - is the night life in Tirol the same in the non-ski months? and if so, can you please recommend towns that I will have a great nightlife?
Thank you so much!
Is there good nightlife in Tirol, Austria in October?
- 1 UK flexipass best option?
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 8 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 9 French Riviera Overview
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 16 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 17 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 18 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 19 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 20 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 21 Almalfi in Late March??
- 22 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 23 ferry to Harwich
- 24 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning