I am going to be in Tirol from October 23 to October 29.
I'm landing in Munich, renting a car and heading south.
Usually I'm in Austria for ski vacations, so I know that the towns in Tirol have great night life whenever I'm there.
The question is - is it the same in October and months with no ski tourism? or is the nightlife so awesome there just because of the apre-skiers?
I don't want to stay in hotels in major/big cities like Salzburg or Innsbruck, I prefer staying in the nice awesome towns Tirol offer like Mayrhofen, Zell am See, Saalbach, Seefeld, Ishgl, Bad Gastein, Kitzbuhel etc.
So to sum up - is the night life in Tirol the same in the non-ski months? and if so, can you please recommend towns that I will have a great nightlife?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 2 slovenia travel base
- 3 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 4 Stops from Prague to Paris
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 7 London theatre
- 8 Istanbul to budapest
- 9 Mirrors?
- 10 British Airways, anyone?
- 11 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 12 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 13 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 14 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 15 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 16 Train Tickets in Spain
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 19 Budapest main train station status
- 20 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 21 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 22 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 25 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy