My husband and I will be in Rome for 5 days, including a 1 day trip to Naples, and want to know the best way to get around the city. We are in great shape and don't mind walking, but wondered if there is a week pass for the metro? We are doing the basic Rome sites... thanks for your help.
Is there a weekly metro pass in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 11 caroline_venezia
- 12 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 18 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 21 Museums in Berlin
- 22 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 24 Pyrenees logistics
- 25 Berlin