I need to travel between Mykonos and Santorini on the last Friday in May 2014. I know there are 2 hydrofoil options both leaving near 3pm and arriving around 5:30pm.
I have read that there is supposed to be another option involving a morning ferry from Mykonos to Paros, switching to the Blue Star at Paros, and arriving at Santorini around 3:30pm. However, I cannot locate that morning ferry out of Mykonos. Searching the internet continuously only gives me the two afternoon hydrofoils.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Tuscany 6 nights
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 France & Italy, May or June
- 19 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 20 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 21 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Lisbon trip report
Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?