I need to travel between Mykonos and Santorini on the last Friday in May 2014. I know there are 2 hydrofoil options both leaving near 3pm and arriving around 5:30pm.
I have read that there is supposed to be another option involving a morning ferry from Mykonos to Paros, switching to the Blue Star at Paros, and arriving at Santorini around 3:30pm. However, I cannot locate that morning ferry out of Mykonos. Searching the internet continuously only gives me the two afternoon hydrofoils.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?