I'm heading to Paris next month and wondering if anyone can suggest a fun walking tour.
Is there a good walking tour in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Transport in Venice
- 9 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Lakes District UK
- 20 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 21 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car