When I go to Europe my BF wants to be able to look at the full moon when I have a full moon over there too. Is it the same in all hemispheres? It seems there are different stars from different standpoints - how about the moon? This is an honest question that he is worried about.
Is there a full moon all over the world?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter