We land into Munich at about 5 am on Saturday June 27th and will be driving to Filzmoos. Since we are literally crossing Sazburg, I thought we could stop by at the flea market which I thought is every Saturday but I've found very little information on the Internet. Any have any idea about this? Thanks Deepa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:844-669-7811 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Trogir or Split
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Maximizing Norway time
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?