We will be arrivng in Athens at 3:20 pm and taking the ferry to Chania, Crete at 8:30 that same evening. Do we have time to see anything on this brief stopover or should we go directly to the ferry docks from the airport? How does one get from the aiport to the Piraeus ferries? (we are first time visitors to Athens obviously!)
is there a bus from airport to ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt