I know it is closed Tuesdays and I know it can be VERY crowded.
Just wondered if any day is better/less crowded then any other days since we will be in Istanbul for five days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 2 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 3 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 8 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 Norway Itinerary
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 22 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 23 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 24 train or plane
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?