I've read that Vodaphone and O2 are probably going to implement in 2013. One blurb said early 2013, another indicated by Easter, another thought by summer. I'll be wanting a micro-sim and was just wondering when/if 4G-certified sims will be available.
Is there 4G-LTE in Ireland yet, specifically Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 9 Italy trip questions
- 10 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 21 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 24 Storytellers in Iceland
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?