Hi everyone..Just a little confused with the Paris Museum pass which we plan on purchasing for our trip. Will the pass include the Versailles Grandes Eaux musicales in April or is it just valid for the palace, gardens and Marie Antoinette's estate? If it's not included - will my only choice be to line up for that specific ticket when we get to Versailles? Or can we purchase just the fountain show tickets in advance? There doesn't seem to be an advanced purchase option in the Versailles website! Thanks a lot!
Is the Versailles Fountain show incl in Museum Pass?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Belgium
- 9 Navigo Decouverte
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome