Hi everyone..Just a little confused with the Paris Museum pass which we plan on purchasing for our trip. Will the pass include the Versailles Grandes Eaux musicales in April or is it just valid for the palace, gardens and Marie Antoinette's estate? If it's not included - will my only choice be to line up for that specific ticket when we get to Versailles? Or can we purchase just the fountain show tickets in advance? There doesn't seem to be an advanced purchase option in the Versailles website! Thanks a lot!
Is the Versailles Fountain show incl in Museum Pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 destination wedding
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 13 London Private Detectives
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan