I have reservations at the Hotel St. Beuve (rue St. beuve, Montparnasse,75006)for our first trip to Paris in May. I am beginning to worry that it is too far away from the Seine and other sites. Can anyone help me out. The hotel looks beautiful and has excellent reviews on trip advisor but will I miss out on walking and soaking in atmosphere?
Is the St. Beuve hotel well located?
- 1 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 4 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 5 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 8 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 9 portugal
- 10 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 11 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 12 Vacation rental in Provence
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 London on a sunny day
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 What is the best food in France?